MedHopeful234

5+ Year Member
May 31, 2011
Status
I'm taking my DAT tomorrow so if anyone can help answer this soon I'd be grateful:

Can someone please confirm what the layout of the DAT exam is like?

I am asking specifically with regards to the reading comprehension (RC). In ADA 2009 the passage was above the question and you had to scroll down to the question each time and in Achiver the passage was in a separate box on its own on the bottom of the question that you scrolled down.

Oct 20, 2013
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm taking my DAT tomorrow so if anyone can help answer this soon I'd be grateful:

Can someone please confirm what the layout of the DAT exam is like?

I am asking specifically with regards to the reading comprehension (RC). In ADA 2009 the passage was above the question and you had to scroll down to the question each time and in Achiver the passage was in a separate box on its own on the bottom of the question that you scrolled down.
There are two separate boxes. One is the passage and the other is the question. Just imagine a line running from left to right in the middle of your computer screen. If I remember correctly, the question box is on top and the passage box is below.

There is only one question at a single time. One thing that should be noted is that the passage resets to the beginning after you move onto another question.