Important question!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

loveandpalmtrees

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I'm currently a senior in high school. I don't know whether to attend Coastal Carolina University for pre-pharmacy. I've applied to the University of South Carolina and won't hear back from them until Dec. 15. If I don't get accepted then I could go to this new, small school right by my house for one year and transfer over to USC. (I know for sure their pre-pharmacy program is good) Basically, I don't know what choice to make. Have any of you heard about Coastal's program? I just want to make the right choice!
 
Save money & take your first 2 years of prereqs at a community college and then apply to pharmacy school. It you don't get accepted transfer to a 4 year and continue working on a bachelors for the next 2 years while applying every year.