1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

important transcript question

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by eleena, May 28, 2008.

1. eleena

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    heeeyy guys
    i was wondering can i pick up my transcript and send it to AADSAS my self or does it have to be send directly? i am ordering 3 transcripts from different institutions and i wanted to send them with one post along with my LORs ..just to save some money on the posting.

Thanks in advance

2. PSU SHC 414

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]

I'm pretty sure the AADSAS instructions (on their website in PDF format) states that transcripts must come directly from the institution(s) in a sealed envelope.

You might want to call AADSAS just to be sure...

3. DrSphinx

DrSphinx Member
    2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental

PSU SHC 414 is right it says to have them sent directly to AADSAS and just as a side note when I picked up my transcripts from my school to insert the coursework section there was actually a note printed directly on the transcrip that said it was "student issued" and the AADSAS instructions definitely say that it wouldn't be acceptable. Hope that helps, if it were me I'd just pay the extra to have them all sent separately...it's better to play it safe than have to go through it all again when AADSAS denies the student copy!