improvement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

typharm

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My stat is really not good and I'm ready to apply again. I have C in community college (Orchem, Zoology) and D of Anatomy which was replaced with a B. I have like 6 Cs in upper division at UCSD (Biochems, PChem, labs..). However, I really don't want to give up my dream. Please give me some suggestion if you could.

In cc, Cs are not allowed to retake so should I go to another cc? I graduated from UCSD already, it's very hard to retake classes there and not convenient too because I moved back to Santa Ana already???
Should I take raise my GPA by taking non-prere classes???

Members don't see this ad.

If you already have a B.S. and a really low GPA, maybe you should consider a M.S. program? Another option might be to take graduate-level classes as a graduate student at large. Personally, I think getting the M.S. is better because you actually get a degree out of it and it may give you something to fall back on if pharmacy doesn't work out. But if your sole goal is really to become a pharmacist, than maybe taking classes as a student-at-large is a better option.

My stat is really not good and I'm ready to apply again. I have C in community college (Orchem, Zoology) and D of Anatomy which was replaced with a B. I have like 6 Cs in upper division at UCSD (Biochems, PChem, labs..). However, I really don't want to give up my dream. Please give me some suggestion if you could.

In cc, Cs are not allowed to retake so should I go to another cc? I graduated from UCSD already, it's very hard to retake classes there and not convenient too because I moved back to Santa Ana already???
Should I take raise my GPA by taking non-prere classes???

Hmmm...I am in the same situation...I am in the same situation...I am not even thinking about applying and getting rejected....I guess I am too scared to apply and get rejected...someone one posted and said that it is better to save your money and try when you have better stat....that was what someone suggested to me.....good luck to you...I hope I get in to....