I just found out that I was wait listed at the only M.D. program that I interviewed at (Wayne State in Detroit) but I've been in UNECOM since October. I really like UNECOM and the D.O. philosphophy but the in state tution at Wayne, is too enticing. I don't know how long I should wait to hear if I get in off the wait list. I need to sign a lease soon and move my stuff to Maine if that is where I am going to be. If anyone has any help or advice for this situation - I'm all ears!