in closing...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hello07

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I appreciate your input Neurologist / Senior member.
I don't understand why I my post was closed by All4mydaughters? Are you the moderator of the neurology forum and are a pharmacy student?

There was nothing offensive about what was asked to neurology residents and neurologists. Just seeking some advice from those who are experts in their fields and thought this student doctor forum would be a good continuing point for me.

You need to start accepting challenges in your life and not back away from them.

Thank you once again Neurologist for your answer.

Members don't see this ad.

From your line of questioning it became obvious that you where searching for medical advice regarding a particular medical/medicolegal case. The SDN forums are not intended to provide this type of advice. I sent a note to the mods and they apparently agreed.

All4Mydaughter is a site administrator.

The thread is closed because it appears to be one where you are seeking medical/legal advice, and you are getting into specifics that are not going to be productive to continue the discussion. These threads are inappropriate for these forums and are routinely closed. It is not about a challenge. This thread will also be closed. If you have specific questions about a medical or legal issue you need to consult an appropriate professional in these areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.