In Depth PANCE Study Tools Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

daniherr12

Reaction score
Hi all! Now that I'm on the other end of things and basically just patiently waiting to start working my first big girl job as a PA (nervous squeal) I just wanted to share some of my study tactics for the PANCE. Going into detail about the tools I used and how I used them…

Uworld: I generated topic-specific and comprehensive 60 question practice tests. They do a good job at getting you into a seemingly aesthetically similar testing format as the real thing. A lot of questions seemed to be 2nd/3rdorder and a few sentences long which were helpful to get into that testing mindset and practice. I LOVED how their performance analysis includes details such as “Answer changes” in which I was able to see how many questions I changed from incorrect to correct and vice versa. Most of the time I was right the first time and I needed to stop changing my answers!!! LOVED how it included “Time Spent” on each question, for time management purposes. Also showed my % correct in each subject topic so I could see my strong/weak topics.

RR: honestly, barely used for PANCE prep.

Pance Prep Pearls for Topic review, super important with refreshing your memory on small details you had forgotten. Glad I did a deep dive into this on my days leading up to the PANCE.

The Last Step but unfortunately ran out of time with studying and barely used as well.

Hope this helps!

Members don't see this ad.