In Limbo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BandGeek

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just heard from Wisconsin. Apparently they think I am competitive, but not enough for an interview. Instead they are still considering my applications and MAY invite me later. IT IS FEBRUARY!!!!! This is so frustrating. I just wish it was a simple Interview...ok, no interview...rejection. This gray zone really sucks.

On another note, has anyone heard anything from these schools:
Baylor
John Hopkins

Members don't see this ad.

It's very rare for people to come off those lists. You probably have the same status at Hopkins.

As for Baylor, you're probably rejected... I found them pretty disorganized.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... I was in the same shoes last year.

Originally posted by Neuronix
As for Baylor, you're probably rejected

What a way with words :)

But he's probably right. According to the website, Baylor's last interview date is Feb 6.

At this point in time, I'm not really expecting to hear anything else until decisions. But some people I met on interviews were just starting their circuits, so who knows what's in store for you.

Members don't see this ad :)
about Baylor, the last interview they hold is on Feb 6th. And yes, they are really disorganized. My application was completed last October, and only until two weeks ago did they notify me for inteview. What's worse, they don't even help you reschedule on this matter...:mad: :mad: :mad: they really piss off many applicants; I know a number of applicants simply gave off the interviews because of their attitude...

I was informed by U Chicago that they do late interviews...some hope there. I am really not planning on any more. I have two this weekend.