In-progress courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sake

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Another question from a friend:

Is it better to wait for the in-progress courses to be completed and send the transcript(will take roughly another month) or just submit the application now and send the transcript once I finish the course? If I choose the latter, do schools ask for your transcript? I know we can update on the ADEA application after submission but those grades won't be verified til Nov 15th. Do schools care if some of your courses aren't verified due to in-progress courses?

Thank you in advance!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Submit now, you will have the chance to do an academic update where you can submit your updated transcript... this opens up in November until February. Unless these new grades are going to make or break you, it won't matter too much.

Reactions: 1 user
Submit now, you will have the chance to do an academic update where you can submit your updated transcript... this opens up in November until February. Unless these new grades are going to make or break you, it won't matter too much.
I am a reapplicant and my sGPA was 3.04 with +/- 2.98 without +/- with my current classes it will be 3.14 with +/-.. Do you think it will matter?

I am a reapplicant and my sGPA was 3.04 with +/- 2.98 without +/- with my current classes it will be 3.14 with +/-.. Do you think it will matter?
Hmmm... you're right on the brink... How many classes are you currently taking? Are you sure you can bring it up that much?
It's tough to call, I would say applying early is better than the slight GPA boost, but of course, that's subjective. Maybe you should do the latter and submit your application and wait for your transcript.