In regards to ask the negative posts.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stoopidmonkeycatdog

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one who actually appreciates them? I feel like it's always good to get a negative perspective on anything if you're considering committing to it so that you can have a fuller perspective on it.

I would much rather know the complications of the profession in considering than go into it with rose tinted glasses, I also don't think anyone is really saying DON'T do it, just more of a "make sure you know what you're getting into"

I welcome all of these posts, is like to hear more perspectives on practicing as well if possible!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
People like to live in a bubble where they think they are alway right. Nothing can change their perspective, because in their mind perception is reality. If someone disagree or has a different view than them, they are called "hater" or "unsuccessful." I rather someone point out the negative so i at least be prepare for it rather than be blindside when reality come crashing down. So i agreed, keep posting the negative post about the bad side of dentistry.

Reactions: 1 users
What you're looking for is constructive criticism and there's plenty of that on SDN.

Sent from my SM-G550T using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user