In regards to ask the negative posts.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stoopidmonkeycatdog

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I the only one who actually appreciates them? I feel like it's always good to get a negative perspective on anything if you're considering committing to it so that you can have a fuller perspective on it.

I would much rather know the complications of the profession in considering than go into it with rose tinted glasses, I also don't think anyone is really saying DON'T do it, just more of a "make sure you know what you're getting into"

I welcome all of these posts, is like to hear more perspectives on practicing as well if possible!
 
People like to live in a bubble where they think they are alway right. Nothing can change their perspective, because in their mind perception is reality. If someone disagree or has a different view than them, they are called "hater" or "unsuccessful." I rather someone point out the negative so i at least be prepare for it rather than be blindside when reality come crashing down. So i agreed, keep posting the negative post about the bad side of dentistry.