In State Residency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

summerbaby827

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't been able to find anything on here about this but I was wondering what PT state schools were the most lenient about changing your residency after a year to get in state tuition. Thanks!
 
I haven't been able to find anything on here about this but I was wondering what PT state schools were the most lenient about changing your residency after a year to get in state tuition. Thanks!


From what I understand, USA (AL) not St. Agustine (it's private), has a very lenient residency policy. I don't think you even have to be there a year.
 
maybe you can say that you moved to a different city to start your life over and decided for PT school.



Yup, I'm bitter.