In state Tuition

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RDHwife

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Which schools is it possible to get in-state tuition after 1 year? I'm particularly interested in North Carolina, Baylor, San Antonio, Colorado, Ohio, Oregon, Iowa, and Buffalo

THanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

buffalo and uconn, yes

Members don't see this ad :)
RDHwife said:
Which schools is it possible to get in-state tuition after 1 year? I'm particularly interested in North Carolina, Baylor, San Antonio, Colorado, Ohio, Oregon, Iowa, and Buffalo

THanks!!

Oregon no, Iowa gives out of staters a grant that makes up most of the difference, the rest I believe do, but are somewhat difficult to get a spot as an out of state applicant. You will probably need 3.8 and 21-22s on the DAT to have a good chance at most of them out of state

In an amazing coincidence, the best dental school in the country just happens to meet that criterion! :D :D

(see below)

Try to live close to a border of 2 states like I do... I have duel residency in Tennesse and North Carolina :D Live in TN about 3 days a week and NC about 4... So i have duel residency, its very nice ;)

golfmontpoker said:
I have duel residency in Tennesse and North Carolina
to quote christopher walken "i have dual citizenship with the united states in florida"

of course i'm referencing this classic SNL skit :laugh: