INBDE PASSER

Started by Doctor AV
Tags Tags
inbde
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Doctor AV

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a D4 at The Ohio State University and just passed the INBDE. I took it on the 30th of July and 1st of August. I spent about 7 weeks preparing for the exam and felt super confident before taking it. This is what I did to prepare:

  1. Booster study notes (and videos correlating) and every single cheat sheet
  2. Booster practice questions and practice test
  3. I had a decently strict plan of about 2-3 hours per day with sometimes missing scheduled days and made it up later.
  4. I highly recommend you read all the explanations for the incorrect AND correct questions.
  5. Most important things I learned to do right before my exam:
⁠1. Review IMPORTANT ONLY topics for only an hour the day before

⁠2. ⁠Good nights rest

⁠3. ⁠I had an energy drink to fire me up


Stay calm and create a good plan. If you prepare well enough and be consistent with studying, you will pass. The exam is easier in comparison to the study material, but still approach the practice problems with vigor. Good Luck!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0037.jpeg
    IMG_0037.jpeg
    17.1 KB · Views: 21