Inbde

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dhara Jhaveri

Reaction score
Anyone who has recently passed the INBDE and is ready to share high yield topics?

Members don't see this ad.

I passed the INBDE and I would recommend good review of dental topics: Fixed, removable, orthodontics, operative, oral surgery. For this review I would highly recommend Dental Mental Part II review in YouTube. You really want to spend good time reviewing pharmacology, a lot of questions have all type of medications questions. I would recommend Professor Fink YouTube channel. Excellent review on all types of medications. Also review oral pathology. This test is very Clinically oriented so experience will help. Keep in mind that it is still an undergraduate level exam, so don't think you are going to get very complex cases questions. Stick to my advice and I know you will pass. Give it at least 4 months to prepare. Good luck

Reactions: 1 users
I passed the INBDE and I would recommend good review of dental topics: Fixed, removable, orthodontics, operative, oral surgery. For this review I would highly recommend Dental Mental Part II review in YouTube. You really want to spend good time reviewing pharmacology, a lot of questions have all type of medications questions. I would recommend Professor Fink YouTube channel. Excellent review on all types of medications. Also review oral pathology. This test is very Clinically oriented so experience will help. Keep in mind that it is still an undergraduate level exam, so don't think you are going to get very complex cases questions. Stick to my advice and I know you will pass. Give it at least 4 months to prepare. Good luck
Hello Would you recommend studying DD at all or no?