Inbox (0)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aclementine

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed at Case, UDM, and Penn late Jan/early Feb, and I haven't heard from any of them. How do they notify you of admission? It's done by email right?

My inbox is empty, and this wait is getting me depressed. How are the rest of you doing?

Members don't see this ad.

I think it is safe to say all those who interviewed and have not received an acceptance are getting antsy. I know I am but I try not to think of it which is nearly impossible!:xf: Best of luck...

This is my second cycle, it doesn't get any easier. I've come to appreciate the schools that reject me when they know they're not going to take me instead of pulling the band-aid slowly for 12 months.

The best is when a month or two after you've reapplied to a school you didn't interview at and you get a rejection letter and think, wow they rejected me fast this year, only to realize that the letter is for last cycle and it took them 15 months to reject you

Members don't see this ad :)
Check AADSAS for updates too. I found about my Case acceptance from AADSAS and then snail mail like 2 weeks later...

I interviewed at Case, UDM, and Penn late Jan/early Feb, and I haven't heard from any of them. How do they notify you of admission? It's done by email right?

My inbox is empty, and this wait is getting me depressed. How are the rest of you doing?

case reviews files at the end of every month and sends out offers to the top 20. so you should find out soon. this is what admissions told my friend during the interview.