Include AED club on app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bluepeach9

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have to include my involvement in the pre-health club (AED) at school right? Just making sure that med schools won't think of it as strange if I don't mention it on my app…and honestly, I kind of dropped out of the club after sophomore year :whistle:
 
I don't have to include my involvement in the pre-health club (AED) at school right? Just making sure that med schools won't think of it as strange if I don't mention it on my app…and honestly, I kind of dropped out of the club after sophomore year :whistle:
I don't even know what AED is...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't have to include my involvement in the pre-health club (AED) at school right? Just making sure that med schools won't think of it as strange if I don't mention it on my app…and honestly, I kind of dropped out of the club after sophomore year :whistle:

I only included it under honors on my primary because i got involved with the red cross through AED, so i only listed it for what i did WITH the club, not for the club itself.