Include AED club on app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluepeach9

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I don't have to include my involvement in the pre-health club (AED) at school right? Just making sure that med schools won't think of it as strange if I don't mention it on my app…and honestly, I kind of dropped out of the club after sophomore year :whistle:

Members don't see this ad.

I don't have to include my involvement in the pre-health club (AED) at school right? Just making sure that med schools won't think of it as strange if I don't mention it on my app…and honestly, I kind of dropped out of the club after sophomore year :whistle:
I don't even know what AED is...

Last edited by a moderator:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure its as useless as amsa.

Unless you held a e-board position then mentioning it is useless

I only included it under honors on my primary because i got involved with the red cross through AED, so i only listed it for what i did WITH the club, not for the club itself.