Include co-authored presentations on AMCAS?

Started by schiller
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

schiller

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying MD/PhD and I am wondering if it is good to include oral presentations for which I was not the presenter but I am listed as a co-author, in the work/experiences section of AMCAS. I have 3 that I could probably lump into one experience, one of which I am listed as the second author, and another which was given in the plenary session of a major conference. I don't think I'll have a problem with the 15 experience limit either way.

If I should list them, is it a good idea to lump them together if they all came out of the same lab?

Thanks in advance for the help!
 
List it as a published abstract (which it probably was) or presentation. I would avoid any semblance of confusion about who the presenter was- thus I would not list it as a oral presentation, personally. If the three talks were about different topics/projects, then yes they should be separate entities in your CV.