Income while in professional school!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andichad4JC

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all you money minded people,

I thought it interesting to see what every/anyone is doing for extra $ while studying gross. Although the thought of working while in school is universaly accepted as impossible and stupid, I am finding more and more students that have found a way of earning an income, investing, saving, etc to be less dependent on a humble $45K/year salary in a big city.

My wife and I just hired onto a company and have been making $1400-$10K/month while I study. I am a W2 employee and schedule my time (usually less than a few hours a month). Plus, I can take my job with me to the carribean. (If anyone is interested in our job email me at [email protected]). With our income we have purchased three houses (fourth pending) and cars (porsche, mercedes-benz, dodge truck). I just want financial security equal to that of an attending while a med student!

If anyone else has an idea share it...

Members don't see this ad.

Andichad4JC said:

I thought it interesting to see what every/anyone is doing for extra $ while studying gross. Although the thought of working while in school is universaly accepted as impossible and stupid, I am finding more and more students that have found a way of earning an income, investing, saving, etc to be less dependent on a humble $45K/year salary in a big city.

My wife and I just hired onto a company and have been making $1400-$10K/month while I study. I am a W2 employee and schedule my time (usually less than a few hours a month). Plus, I can take my job with me to the carribean. (If anyone is interested in our job email me at [email protected]). With our income we have purchased three houses (fourth pending) and cars (porsche, mercedes-benz, dodge truck). I just want financial security equal to that of an attending while a med student!

uhhhh.....

I've been looking to quit optometry school but just don't know what to do. Maybe this is a good opportunity to quit.....

Members don't see this ad :)
ODhopeful said:
I've been looking to quit optometry school but just don't know what to do. Maybe this is a good opportunity to quit.....

yea lets quit and become pro poker players :)

Hmmm... exact same thread in Podiatry and Vet Forums. I like his choice in cars though... Porsche, Benz, and a Dodge Truck just to fit in with the little people! :rolleyes:

Obviously, this is a spam message.

But I like how the potential income ranges from 1400 to 10000. Almost a 700% difference in potential income. lol

Also, if you are able to pull in 10000 dollars per month in your spare time while studying in professional school, you should just forget about the professional school and make 120k per year working part time.

Andichad4JC said:

Status
Not open for further replies.