Incoming Intern at Eisenhower Medical Center Looking for Rommate

Started by BB565
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BB565

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am a preliminary medicine intern who will be starting this June. I am hoping to find a roommate (preferably female) to split a 2 bedroom apartment with. I have not signed a lease on anything yet but I have found some very appealing options close to the hospital and rent is significantly more affordable when splitting a 2 bedroom than when renting a 1 bedroom.

PM me if interested and I can give you more information about myself and the apartments I have been looking at.
Thanks!