Incomplete applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jHoon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
had a question about incomplete applications

I e-submitted my AADSAS application 2 weeks ago. GPA has been verified and all other materials were completed/submitted except my DAT scores (i'll be taking them in 2 weeks) and my last (of 3) letter of recommendation from my dentist.

I just got an email from a school saying the prelimary application for that school has been complete but they have yet to recieve those two items i just mentioned.

After I take my DAT's and once my dentist finally submits the last letter, will AADSAS automatically update those to my designated schools? Or will i have to send those separately to each school since i have already e-submitted?

Members don't see this ad.

had a question about incomplete applications

I e-submitted my AADSAS application 2 weeks ago. GPA has been verified and all other materials were completed/submitted except my DAT scores (i'll be taking them in 2 weeks) and my last (of 3) letter of recommendation from my dentist.

I just got an email from a school saying the prelimary application for that school has been complete but they have yet to recieve those two items i just mentioned.

After I take my DAT's and once my dentist finally submits the last letter, will AADSAS automatically update those to my designated schools? Or will i have to send those separately to each school since i have already e-submitted?

Yup!

Phew! Thanks for clearing that up!