Incomplete essay?

Started by V1987
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

V1987

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

So I've recently taken the Mcat and I'm nervous about my writing section. After finally sorting out my ideas for the first prompt, I tried to completely type out my essay; unfortunately the timer ran out before i could literally type my last word! I think that some one would be able to predict it, if that even matters, but I wonder how much could this negatively affect my score?
Input from similar experiences would be appreciated!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the graders know there is a time limit and minor errors, such as grammar, punctuation, and even if you didn't have time to type one word probably aren't going to affect your score, as nandrolone said above.