1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Incomplete grade

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by DentistWanaB, Dec 7, 2008.

1. DentistWanaB

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I sent in my AADAS application during this past summer. One of the schools sent me an email asking me to send them my updated transcript when I graduate in May 2009, which I don't understand because by then, most of the seats will be filled already!

Anyway, this semester I might be getting an Incomplete for one of my classes. Does AADSAS calculate an incomplete grade as an F? How does a Incomplete grade look to dental schools? I'm really stressed out over this.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Contach

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I had an incomplete on my AADSAS Profile. It wasn't counted towards my AADSAS GPA. The course I had this incomplete in was not a pre-req of any kind.