Incomplete pre-reqs prior to enrollment

Started by score_7
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

score_7

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OK, this might sound like a stupid q, but what happens if a pre-req is not completed by the first day of class? I imagine that if there's many then, of course, you don't have a seat in the class anymore. What if it's just one? I know that if it's required, it's required, but has anyone experienced this situation and dealt with it in a different way? I know I should call the school, too, but I thought I'd ask here before I embarrass myself then when I'm known. Thanks.