Incorrect Numbers?

Started by DrPharm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrPharm

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wonder why on the main Forums page, it lists 188 threads and 1,533 posts. When I first looked at it, i thought, wow, that's awesome....but then realized that that seems a lot for a new forum.....


Why is this so Moderators? Just wondering.....
 
DrPharm said:
I wonder why on the main Forums page, it lists 188 threads and 1,533 posts. When I first looked at it, i thought, wow, that's awesome....but then realized that that seems a lot for a new forum.....


Why is this so Moderators? Just wondering.....

because they migrated all the old pcat threads to here.
 
bananaface said:
Yep. Every PCAT thread from pre-pharmacy was moved here, except for a few that were a part of "what are my chances?" threads.

Ah, understandable. For those interested, go to the bottom of the page and change the Show Threads "from the BEGINNING"