Step III Incorrect UW question method

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BazingaHero

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Does anyone know the best way to go about re doing incorrect questions?

I have about 500 incorrect questions and would like to do those first before resetting the question bank.

I have 50 cardiology questions that I answered incorrectly. I created a block of 40 incorrect questions and paused the block. Pool of incorrect cardiology question is still reading 50 instead of 10. Accordingly to UW, once I answer these 40 questions, whatever I get wrong (i.e. 15) will be added back to the original pool of incorrect cardiology question. So I will have 10 original incorrect + 15 incorrect that I just answered.

They suggested to use the "mark" feature so I would have to go back and mark all the incorrect questions and then do them.

Anyone with any suggestions?

I hate the day they went away from the app.