Incorrectly Matched/Missing Pre-Req on ADSAS Application?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Kyle Minor

Reaction score
So, I noticed my freshman/100 level English requirement had been unmatched or removed from several of applications after submitting them. I'm pretty confident this wasn't an oversight on my part because I had friends go through the requirement selection with me specifically to avoid things like this, and it happened to all the applications submitted on a specific day. The applications submitted on other days were fine.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Or heard about this happening? If so, how long did it take ADSAS to resolve it? ADSAS said they made a support ticket to look into this, but I'm worried I'll be passed over by those effected schools in the meantime because I seemingly don't have that English pre-req.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Members don't see this ad.

So, I noticed my freshman/100 level English requirement had been unmatched or removed from several of applications after submitting them. I'm pretty confident this wasn't an oversight on my part because I had friends go through the requirement selection with me specifically to avoid things like this, and it happened to all the applications submitted on a specific day. The applications submitted on other days were fine.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? Or heard about this happening? If so, how long did it take ADSAS to resolve it? ADSAS said they made a support ticket to look into this, but I'm worried I'll be passed over by those effected schools in the meantime because I seemingly don't have that English pre-req.

Thanks in advance for any info.
I wouldn't think it'd be a big deal even if it remained unresolved for the cycle. Many schools just need you to have your prereqs completed before matriculation. Therefore, you'd have way longer to get it resolved especially (assuming you're accepted to your dream school :) )after sending them your transcript. I wouldn't worry too much.