Increased role of pharmacists in clinical settings/patient care

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omar Mahmoud

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a year 1 pharmacy student studying for the mpharm degree in the UK. So basically I have to give an oral presentation and my topic is as stated above.

I need help in finding resources/information regarding this topic as it seems to be scarce online. Also if someone could suggest a nice title to fit in with my theme I would be really really thankful :)

Let me know if you need any more information, looking forward to seeing replies!

Regards,
Omar

Members don't see this ad.

Pick an opinion paper and follow the leads of interest. (hint: reference section)

i.e.

Pharmacotherapy. 2013 Oct 9. doi: 10.1002/phar.1357. [Epub ahead of print]
Clinical Pharmacists as Key Members of the Patient-Centered Medical Home: An Opinion Statement of the Ambulatory Care Practice and Research Network of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy.
Nigro SC, Garwood CL, Berlie H, Irons B, Longyhore D, McFarland MS, Saseen JJ, Trewet CB.

Your title comes last and they should know this. So give them you tentative title.

Examples

1. Are we gaining weight?

2. Deciphering the evidence: mounting visual bias of the few or a long awaited pathway for the crew?