Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Incredible
Started by CBRGrl
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Aren't they great? I'm especially impressed that she taught him to do lead changes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, that's really imressive (and cute!) 

Not impressive at all. Now if they had ice skates, that would be another story! 😀 

That was awesome!!!! Thanks for posting that 🙂
Ok, I feel like I should represent some rabbits:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE9OXATfF0o (cute!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNPOdffkkLo&feature=related (HUGE jumps)
It's cool, on a smaller scale : )
Ok, I feel like I should represent some rabbits:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE9OXATfF0o (cute!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNPOdffkkLo&feature=related (HUGE jumps)
It's cool, on a smaller scale : )
Not impressive at all. Now if they had ice skates, that would be another story! 😀![]()
😆
OMG I had no idea there was bunny show jumping! So after browsing through bunny videos, I came to this one and I had to post it...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUU_oOBZKko&feature=related
(beware- slightly R rated 😱)
I love this so much! Considering the horse I am riding right now is 12 and refuses to get a solid lead change LET ALONE tempis.... Unbelievable! 🙂 I can barely get my dog to listen!
My dog can do all of that. Oh wait, he's a St. Bernard and doesn't want to do anything11
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Awesome to both! I must learn how to train my rabbit to do this 😀
....wowsers
He he!! We're so cool!! 

That was awesome!!!! Thanks for posting that 🙂
Ok, I feel like I should represent some rabbits:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE9OXATfF0o (cute!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNPOdffkkLo&feature=related (HUGE jumps)
It's cool, on a smaller scale : )
😱 Holy cow Lailanni, I had NO IDEA rabbits could be trained to jump courses! That's awesome!