Incredible

Started by CBRGrl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I've seen a different video of the two of them with different music and i think a different routine. It is quite impressive!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aw now I really really wish I had a big enough place to get a dog!! that was so cool 🙂
 
WOW. I loved that she was having him do dressage moves - passage, half-pass, flying changes... That's awesome. And the dog's tail was just wagging, wagging, wagging, having a great time!
 
Not impressive at all. Now if they had ice skates, that would be another story! 😀 :laugh:
 
I love this so much! Considering the horse I am riding right now is 12 and refuses to get a solid lead change LET ALONE tempis.... Unbelievable! 🙂 I can barely get my dog to listen!
 
My dog can do all of that. Oh wait, he's a St. Bernard and doesn't want to do anything11
 
Big deal. My Old English can do all of that and he also drives and speaks French. Well, not really . . . but he can shed and bark with the best of 'em! 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad