INDBE Study Recommendations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PerioPlease

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
I was wondering if anyone has taken the INDBE and can share tools that they felt helped them be successful! I’ve heard dental decks is great for part 1/2, and they now have a set for integrated boards. I also know Ari’s Bootcamp has opened a program for the INDBE too. Has anyone found either of these especially helpful? Or do you have another recommendation?

Members don't see this ad.

Save your money...watch Mental Dental and read the ADA Code of Ethics. Assuming you're at a US school, made it through path, pharm, endo, prosth etc. and have been in clinic a decent amount those really cover almost everything you need to know. If you want flash cards or practice questions just search for stuff like INDBE, el maestro or mental dental on quizlet. I did a free bootcamp quiz and bought the mastery app. In my opinion they were both way harder than the actual exam. Go do the INDBE sample test on their website. It's like 50 questions and exactly what you can expect to see on test day.

Reactions: 1 users