Independent Study!

Started by mdurfa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mdurfa

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all-

Hate to sound obnoxiously premed about this ..but for those of you guys that have done independent study credits before (full course - 4 credits), upon what was your grade based? I understand that as long as you 'do' everything, most students get an A. My PI gave me an A- and while I know this isn't a bad a grade overall but for an independent study - I don't really know how to take this and am extremely disappointed. Any thoughts? - was I completely wrong in assuming the A. I worked my ass off 20+ hours a week for this.