1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Index cards

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by DrSal, Mar 21, 2004.

1. DrSal

DrSal Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

So i started studying organic today. YAWWWWWWWN. The reading is so dry... "And alcohols do this..."

But, who is using index cards... not just for orgo, but for everything? I started making some, and the stack is growing quickly. The thought of going thru them daily makes me want to cry...

;)

It'll all be worth it tho.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UCLAstudent

UCLAstudent I'm a luck dragon!
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I made flashcards for all of the bio stuff over winter break. I haven't used them once, and I'm doing fine. It might not be worth your time, honestly... memorizing can only get you so far on the MCAT. Good luck with whatever you decide to do! :)

4. doc3341

doc3341 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Index cards are funny...I tend not to use them because by the time i finish writing down everything, i tend to not have time to go over them.but thats just me-

5. pratik7

pratik7 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    the real benefit is in the actual making of the notecard. You will be amazed at what you remember after you finishing making them