Indian - Cooking Challenge v2.0

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trilt

puppy snuggler extraordinaire
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's bring this back from hiatus!

cat-loves-curry.jpg

This week's theme: Indian

The premise is simple:
Each week will have a different food or theme posted, and the challenge is to prepare a dish within the theme. It doesn't have to be super detailed, difficult or super on topic - be creative, the point is to just get you trying out some new things! Your mind is your limit, I'll never yell at anyone for being off-theme. :D

Anyway: when you're done with the dish, just take a picture, chow down, and then post it on the thread, with comments and (hopefully!) a recipe. Easy peasy!

Additionally, the theme for the next week will be posted along with the current week, so anybody who doesn't have ingredients on hand can put them on their shopping list, or can just start planning what they want to make. :)

Current Week: Indian
Current Week Dates: Monday, 4/8 through Sunday, 4/14

Next Week: Fast-food inspired!

Need Inspiration? Tastespotting, Foodgawker, Nibbledish, or Photograzing may help you out

Disclaimer: I'm stealing the weekly themes from /r/52weeksofcooking/ on Reddit. If you don't like them, don't yell at me! :p

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)