-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Indiana 2018
Started by sadent yo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi..when did you get your completion email? And when is the interview ?Hi All, please post here if anyone received any invites from Indiana. We can discuss bench and accommodation details.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey can u share ur stats with us ?hello to all,
I received an invite today. what typodont does Indiana have for their Bench Exam?
completion April 1 . iv date yet to be confirmed. But will be any day between may 31 to June 7Hi..when did you get your completion email? And when is the interview ?
Congratulations...me too.. i think its kilgore..hello to all,
I received an invite today. what typodont does Indiana have for their Bench Exam?
which date did u pick
Part 1, Part 2, GPA 3.43 TOEFL 101 , 2 years Work Experience as a DA, volunteering, Masters, Research but no publications as yet.Hey can u share ur stats with us ?
What about you?
Did anyone get invites today from Indiana?
GPA 4.0Part 1, Part 2, GPA 3.43 TOEFL 101 , 2 years Work Experience as a DA, volunteering, Masters, Research but no publications as yet.
What about you?
TOEFL 101
NBDE PART 1 AND 2 first attempt
recent graduate
1 pubmed publications, 3 regional publications
lots of volunteering and shadowing
got rejection for interview a few hours back. Not sure what more they want!!!
Last edited:
Thats a good profile. No idea what they looking for. Even I am wondering the same!GPA 4.0
TOEFL 101
NBDE PART 1 AND 2 first attempt
recent graduate
1 pubmed publications, 3 regional publications
lots of volunteering and shadowing
got rejection for interview a few hours back. Not sure what more they want!!!
I feel your clinical experience and your masters degree is making the difference and making you stand out.Thats a good profile. No idea what they looking for. Even I am wondering the same!
. Yes I agree with you.I feel your clinical experience and your masters degree is making the difference and making you stand out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad