Indiana Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StephanieOD2B

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone tell me if you have to write 2 essays for Indiana? The general application asks for a 700 word essay, and the optometry part of the application asks for a 500 word essay. It seems that the two topics overlap, so I was just wondering if I missed something and we only have to write one of them... Might be a stupid question, but I am a little confused, and I don't want to write more than I have to🙂 .
 
I only wrote one essay...at some point, I remember it saying do whatever is specific to your application.
🙂