Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Indiana campus selection

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by viper2fast505, Apr 23, 2007.

1. viper2fast505

Medical Student
    For those who are going to Indiana University Medical School in 2007 have you been placed into a campus yet? I ranked all seven of them and turned it in a few weeks ago but now my lease will soon be up and I don’t know where I will need to move too.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. brbsb

Pre-Pharmacy
    If you chose one of the non-Indianapolis locations, you'll most likely get it. I've never known anyone who didn't get one of the centers (other than Indianapolis) that they requested.

4. MossPoh

MossPoh Textures intrigue me

Medical Student
    Odds are you'll be able to find housing just about anywhere without much trouble. Indy would be trickier....but it isn't much to worry about. If anything you get a cheap hotel room for a day or two and look when you find out or live with random friends somewhere for a week.

5. alwaysaangel

Resident [Any Field]
    Maybe try calling the admissions office and telling them your problem - see if they can give you an idea so you know where to move?

If not try to get a temporary or monthly sublet and stay there until you get your location.

6. viper2fast505

Medical Student
    thanks for the help, bloomington is my first choice so I hope I do get it.

7. Suaveness

Suaveness Member

Medical Student
    From what I heard, they wait until everyone's been accepted before they do this. At least I think so.

8. TheGeneralRMK

TheGeneralRMK New Member

Pre-Medical
    Has anyone going to IU heard back about campus assignment? I would really like to get an apartment soon!