Indiana campus selection

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

viper2fast505

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those who are going to Indiana University Medical School in 2007 have you been placed into a campus yet? I ranked all seven of them and turned it in a few weeks ago but now my lease will soon be up and I don’t know where I will need to move too.

Members don't see this ad.

If you chose one of the non-Indianapolis locations, you'll most likely get it. I've never known anyone who didn't get one of the centers (other than Indianapolis) that they requested.

Odds are you'll be able to find housing just about anywhere without much trouble. Indy would be trickier....but it isn't much to worry about. If anything you get a cheap hotel room for a day or two and look when you find out or live with random friends somewhere for a week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Maybe try calling the admissions office and telling them your problem - see if they can give you an idea so you know where to move?

If not try to get a temporary or monthly sublet and stay there until you get your location.

thanks for the help, bloomington is my first choice so I hope I do get it.

From what I heard, they wait until everyone's been accepted before they do this. At least I think so.

Has anyone going to IU heard back about campus assignment? I would really like to get an apartment soon!