Indiana Job

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SeekerOfTheTree

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

First time posting on the Anesthesia thread. I’m an ER doc and usually post on that forum. Our hospital here is great in Indiana and I am a W2 here. I really like my position. 403 match, non profit, great health insurance. It’s kind of a gem of a place. Before this I worked at a ton of places that sucked big time. A nice hospital employed position has opened up here for anesthesia and I was wondering if anyone would be interested. I can post more details.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a friend whos a partner with that group. He is very happy. Great pay, work life balance, nice call schedule and case variety. Only downside is small town 2 hours from Indianapolis. Iv spoke with their recruiter myself if anyone is considering it you should definitely give them a call!

I have a friend whos a partner with that group. He is very happy. Great pay, work life balance, nice call schedule and case variety. Only downside is small town 2 hours from Indianapolis. Iv spoke with their recruiter myself if anyone is considering it you should definitely give them a call!
Apparently not offering partnership? This is 1099 position. Does anyone know if there is full equitable treatment?

Apparently not offering partnership? This is 1099 position. Does anyone know if there is full equitable treatment?
There is financial and vacation parity from day one. It is a physician only, blended availability/productivity model with compensation above MGMA averages. Also, it is 1 hour from Indianapolis/Cincinnati/Dayton.

Please PM if you have further interest.

Reactions: 1 users
There is financial and vacation parity from day one. It is a physician only, blended availability/productivity model with compensation above MGMA averages. Also, it is 1 hour from Indianapolis/Cincinnati/Dayton.

Please PM if you have further interest.
Why not offer partnership?

Reactions: 1 user
If not and this is an employed position working for a group of partners…. Run

There are no partners. All physicians are independent contractors with Reid Anesthesia, LLC.

Does Dr reid have the exclusive contract with the hospital and he is looking for employees to fulfill that contract?

Reid hospital probably owns/runs the anesthesia llc.
so it’s essentially a hospital employed position through a llc.
Indiana is one of the most physician friendly states and Richmond has a university run by the Quakers. It’s probably the boonies with low cost of living and real estate. Probably a good place to raise a family. The university probably makes it more multicultural than the size of the town would suggest.

It’s probably not Reid hospital- it’s probably one guy…. There’s a job like this on the outskirts of dallas - one dr owns the contract…. Staffs it with whoever he can hire. Idk anything about this gig but the one outside dallas set up like this is one of the worst gigs ever

I had a look at the Reid hospital website. The job is also there. The hospital was moved to a brand new hospital in 2008 and the old facility was abandoned. Hospitals often use LLC’s to hire physicians. It could be a pretty good job considering some of the alternatives.

Ok- then a different situation then I described above - good to know.

We have an active recruitment once again. Physician only anesthesia with compensation above MGMA averages for the region. Feel free to DM with any questions.

Reactions: 1 user