Indiana or ASDOH..help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Smile726

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i just heard from Indiana and was planning on going to Arizona before this. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which school they would go to excluding the weather and costs because Indiana is out of state and Arizona is private. I am pretty much confused and could go both ways. Thanks :cool:

Members don't see this ad.

You could check out the interview feedback threads to see what impressions other applicants had.

Ultimately, it's up to you and where you think you'd be the most happy.

you and only you should answer that questions. personally i would go to AZ but i like the that side of the country better. you should list your reasons for both schools and see which one is best for you. good luck

So i just heard from Indiana and was planning on going to Arizona before this. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on which school they would go to excluding the weather and costs because Indiana is out of state and Arizona is private. I am pretty much confused and could go both ways. Thanks :cool:

Hey, you checked both of them out, so which one gave you the best feeling? You're going to have to make up your own list and make the decision yourself; if you listen to someone else and end up being miserable for it you'll be pissed! Just take an afternoon and sit down and think about it. Good luck and if you pick IU, I'll see you in a month :thumbup: