Indiana spring interviews???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

datattack

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when IU will be sending an email out to schedule spring interview dates?!

I recieved an email in the fall saying an email would be sent out around the first of december to schedule an interview date for the spring. Does anyone know their interview date yet?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
me too... I tried emailing to ask but no reapply yet.

my friend that is a dental student at IU right now said that most in-state people get interviews in February.. so I guess we'll just have to sit tight and wait :/

I got an email Dec. 1 listing the spring interview dates for the out of state residents. I am planning on attending another school so I declined my interview. Hopefully you will get my spot!

I just received the email from Ms. Farris. I had 1/31/2011 PM, 2/2 AM and PM and then 2/3 PM slots to choose from. I chose 2/2 AM because I have a night class Monday nights where attendance is pretty much mandatory. Hope to see some people there!

Also, I saw in the email (subject line: Spring Interview dates-RESIDENT) that those too are for alternate positions. I thought in the form we filled out earlier it said if they were OOS they were for alternates? Oh well just curious if anyone knew for sure!

I just received the email from Ms. Farris. I had 1/31/2011 PM, 2/2 AM and PM and then 2/3 PM slots to choose from. I chose 2/2 AM because I have a night class Monday nights where attendance is pretty much mandatory. Hope to see some people there!

Also, I saw in the email (subject line: Spring Interview dates-RESIDENT) that those too are for alternate positions. I thought in the form we filled out earlier it said if they were OOS they were for alternates? Oh well just curious if anyone knew for sure!

Just got the email too this morning. I'll probably pick the same day! and I was wondering the same thing about the alternates thing!! I was hoping there are spots left for us in-staters

My interview is scheduled for Feb 2nd at 9:30!

Thanks for replying everybody, and good luck at your interview!