Indiana University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ALLDAYYY

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know when the adcom meeting for the next round of acceptances will be, or when we expect to hear anything?

Members don't see this ad.

I called the school two weeks ago and they said the adcom will meet at the end of this month, and those chosen to be on the alternate list will be notified within the first few weeks of march.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Best of luck to all. I believe Jellloo's info is correct.

Does anyone know how many spots are open right now? I've heard guesstimates of 10-15, but didn't want to be the guy asking Dr Kasberg on interview day.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Best of luck to all. I believe Jellloo's info is correct.

Does anyone know how many spots are open right now? I've heard guesstimates of 10-15, but didn't want to be the guy asking Dr Kasberg on interview day.

Are you referring to resident or non resident spots? As far as non resident spots are concerned they currently don't have any left. All the non residents that are interviewing during this month are interviewing for a spot on the wait list.

I interviewed there this week and Pamela said that they will meet for the last time this Tuesday the 21st for the remaining spots and the rank of the alternate list.

Best of Luck to everyone.

Anyone hear anything from Admissions yet since the last round of interviews in Feb??? Waiting to hear some good news!

I called in today and was told we should hear back latest by friday afternoon! Good luck everyone!

I got an email saying I made it onto the alternate list

I haven't gotten anything yet I dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing???

Members don't see this ad :)
Alternate. Out of State.
I hope the list starts moving.. Today. Ha

Last edited:
Did you receive a waitlist number as well in the email?

If anyone was accepted and still waiting on other schools, can you please post! I have a friend who's on the OOS waitlist. :)

I still haven't heard anything...

I hadn't heard anything either so I called and talked to Rhonda. She said they sent out everything already. Then she checked my status and let me know I wasn't accepted and also not on the alternate list..

I didnt get an email either but called in & was told it was sent..very weird! Anyways they checked and I got my waitlist # (Im OOS). Does anyone know how many people are on the list? I emailed Rhonda yesterday but havent gotten a response yet.

If you received a spot let us know if you plan on accepting or rejecting that spot. THANKS!!

Good luck to all!

I didnt get an email either but called in & was told it was sent..very weird! Anyways they checked and I got my waitlist # (Im OOS). Does anyone know how many people are on the list? I emailed Rhonda yesterday but havent gotten a response yet.

If you received a spot let us know if you plan on accepting or rejecting that spot. THANKS!!

Good luck to all!
^agreed!

Also, if you need confirmation, they also updated my AADSAS status to waitlisted.

In state applicant, interviewed in late January. No news yet :(
when do you think they'll notify?

In state applicant, interviewed in late January. No news yet :(
when do you think they'll notify?

If you haven't heard back yet, unfortunately its probably a rejection. This is what I was told when I called in. All acceptances and waitlisted were handed out on thursday:(

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there has been any movement on the oos waitlist yet?

Anybody know if there's movement on the in state alternate list?

Are there two separate waiting lists? I was under the impression that there was just one big alternate list...:confused:

Are there two separate waiting lists? I was under the impression that there was just one big alternate list...:confused:

Yeah, there are two separate lists. One for in state people and one for out of state. Unfortunately. :(

In state 20-20-19 gpa 3.4 interviewed in jan, aadsas has not changed, after reading this I will be calling in the morning, but looks like I did not make the cut

I sent an e-mail yesterday but never heard back. They're usually rather punctual with replies at IUSD, but maybe Rhonda is off. I'm really in no hurry to hear that I'll be re-applying or I'd call.

Does anyone know about the out of state wait list? How fast does that move?

Just got an email from Rhonda. The OOS list has moved up 2 spots!! :)

Just got an email from Rhonda. The OOS list has moved up 2 spots!! :)
I guess it depends on where you are on the oos list, I called and found out I haven't moved any yet :( I was so excited about those 2 spots!

I guess it depends on where you are on the oos list, I called and found out I haven't moved any yet :( I was so excited about those 2 spots!

I'm assuming spots number 1 and 2 were moved off of the list, which means everyone on the list should have moved. I haven't called to see whether I moved or not, but could someone explain why some people didn't move?

That's confusing. I moved up 2 spots as well. .

A possible scenario: Say Individuals 13 and 14 got accepted somewhere else and were removed off of the list. Which would mean people below spot 14 would move up 2 spots and people 12 and above would remain where they are.

ill be dropping my spot off the oos waitlist but im #27 so that may not help much :/

Any other updates, anyone? Is this considered a "slow moving" year? Or is it still too soon to tell?

Gave up my spot for a different school. out of state. good luck ya'll

Hey FXTTH, what number were you on the list?

Accepted this morning!! From OOS waitlist