indicating PGY2 specialty interest for prelim in ERAS

Started by DOFOSHO
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Same thing for LOR for prelim programs. Do you guys just use your radiology letters(I don't mean solely from rads, I mean the ones you're using to apply to rads)? Do you need to put IM on ERAS for the desired specialty on the letters? I wasn't even thinking and just put radiology for all of them.
 
Last year I sent all 4 of my LORS (2 IM, 1 Radiology, 1 Radiology Research Mentor) to both radiology programs and prelims (TY and prelim-med). Designated radiology as my intended specialty on ERAS. Got plenty of prelim interviews even though it was clear I was going rads. Agree with shark, they really don't care.