Individual file reviews???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shelbyjjh

Reaction score
Question- does anyone know which schools offer individual file reviews? The schools i have been rejected from so far only offer webinars and/or a basic file review pdf… freaking out a bit as i would like to hear individual feedback on essays, grades, eLORs, etc!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I think that Cornell and Kansas State offer individual advising sessions if you are denied. Oklahoma State will send an application evaluation email out, but I'm not sure if they offer a meeting with someone.

Question- does anyone know which schools offer individual file reviews? The schools i have been rejected from so far only offer webinars and/or a basic file review pdf… freaking out a bit as i would like to hear individual feedback on essays, grades, eLORs, etc!!!
Tufts will also conduct a file review, as well UC Davis I want to say. I know that there are more that do file reviews, but for the most part, this isn't really advertised. I would email the schools you're interested in receiving a file review from and ask them if they would be able to conduct file reviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ohio state does. It's not really like a one-on-one session but they have a form they fill out regarding your GPAs, experience, etc. and recommendations for bettering your application

Tufts will also conduct a file review, as well UC Davis I want to say. I know that there are more that do file reviews, but for the most part, this isn't really advertised. I would email the schools you're interested in receiving a file review from and ask them if they would be able to conduct file reviews.

UC Davis said they are not doing file reviews this year

Reactions: 1 user
UC Davis said they are not doing file reviews this year
Oof, that's unfortunate, I know my year they did it, but my guess is that maybe they got over flooded or are just short-staffed right now? Either way, good to know! Thanks for updating the forum on that!