Industrial Pharmacy career

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

naijabony

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am presently studying pharmacy in a university in the Philippines and I'll be graduating this summer. I am interested in seeking a career in industrial pharmacy. Is there anyone out there who can assist me with different links to fulfil such dreams? It could be in the Philippines but i am considering other countries preferably Canada, U.S or Europe...Your response will be greatly appreciated.Tnx

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I am presently studying pharmacy in a university in the Philippines and I'll be graduating this summer. I am interested in seeking a career in industrial pharmacy. Is there anyone out there who can assist me with different links to fulfil such dreams? It could be in the Philippines but i am considering other countries preferably Canada, U.S or Europe...Your response will be greatly appreciated.Tnx

Well, I was going to refer you to FAQs under specialties/career paths, but when I looked at the ones for industrial pharmacy there wasn't much there. I'd say search industry websites. Look at Merck, Bristol-Myers-Squibb, Pfizer, Ortho-Mcneil, and some of the Biotech companies to look at their employment opportunites, fellowship opportunities, etc. Some companies are based in US with foreign partners, others (Bayer) are stationed in Europe. Google to your heart's content. You should be able to find sufficient info.