Position Available Infectious Disease Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dawrhino

Fellow
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for internal medicine trained physician interested in Infectious Disease fellowship. My program, University of Louisville has one off cycle opening (one of the fellows will be graduating in February) that could potentially start anytime from now till February.
Please PM for more information if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Is it ok to apply if the internal medicine training was done out of US? Kind regards

unfortunately You need to finish first ACGME accredited 3 years of Internal Medicine in US.

Members don't see this ad :)
I completed residency back on 2003. Is it possible to attend fellowship now?

I completed residency back on 2003. Is it possible to attend fellowship now?
Yes it is possible. one of our recent graduates did 8 years of Hospitalist before doing ID fellowship. Please PM for more details.

I practiced as a hospitalist for 8 years. Then, worked in correctional medicine as a medical director for 8 years. After, opened a medical practice for 18 months but it collapsed due to financial constraints. Covid19 came and the whole process came to a grinding halt. I understand this infection will be with us for many years to come and it’s fascinating that such a condition can bring the world to its knees. I want to know more about the realm of infectious diseases and practice medicine with such knowledge.

I practiced as a hospitalist for 8 years. Then, worked in correctional medicine as a medical director for 8 years. After, opened a medical practice for 18 months but it collapsed due to financial constraints. Covid19 came and the whole process came to a grinding halt. I understand this infection will be with us for many years to come and it’s fascinating that such a condition can bring the world to its knees. I want to know more about the realm of infectious diseases and practice medicine with such knowledge.
I just PM You.

Hello,
I am looking for internal medicine trained physician interested in Infectious Disease fellowship. My program, University of Louisville has one off cycle opening (one of the fellows will be graduating in February) that could potentially start anytime from now till February.
Please PM for more information if interested.
Hello,
I am interested in talking with you about the ID fellowship position. I completed my IM residency at the University of Oklahoma and have been working in ER/critical care since that time.