Infectious Disease Rotation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Hottpants89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which schools offer an infectious disease rotation? I think UNDMJ does but I looked a lot and have been unable to find any others.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know which schools offer an infectious disease rotation? I think UNDMJ does but I looked a lot and have been unable to find any others.

If a school doesn't office it as a core rotation then you can always do a rotation or two as an elective.

If a school doesn't office it as a core rotation then you can always do a rotation or two as an elective.

I will be married by this time and am looking for a school that directly offers one so I can keep from having to travel too far for it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Infectious Disease is often an elective that can be done during your 4th year (or maybe 3rd year if your school offers 3rd year electives)

If your school isn't affliated with a hospital or group of hospitals, then you may have trouble finding an ID rotation (if you're not a 4th year student). As a 4th year, you can do visiting student electives almost anywhere you want (and in ID if you want)

Infectious Disease is often an elective that can be done during your 4th year (or maybe 3rd year if your school offers 3rd year electives)

If your school isn't affliated with a hospital or group of hospitals, then you may have trouble finding an ID rotation (if you're not a 4th year student). As a 4th year, you can do visiting student electives almost anywhere you want (and in ID if you want)

I understand that it is possible to get one almost anywhere. But I know that some schools, like UMDNJ, have one already set up and available for students. I am asking if anyone knows of other specific schools who have that available already.