Info about LECOM-Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EL CAPeeeTAN

"like Capitan"
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I interviewed yesterday at LECOM-Bradenton. I thought the school was great. The faculty seem really dedicated and I was very impressed with the PBL. I spoke with someone at admissions and they told me the following:
100 of the 150 seats have deposits on them and are taken. There have been 30 letters of acceptance sent out that they are waiting for a deposit on. Those 30 will either accept and pay the deposit to hold a seat or decline to accept. So there are 20 unclaimed seats as of yesterday and a certain percentage of the 30 acceptance letters sent out they expect will not take the acceptance. They also said they may wait a week or 2 to see how many of those 30 accept before sending out more acceptances but they also indicated that they may send out some more acceptance letters in the next week also. I am keeping my fingers crossed!!

Members don't see this ad.

That is great to hear! I applied very late and this gives me a little hope... How many people were interviewing today?
csh

shane679 said:
That is great to hear! I applied very late and this gives me a little hope... How many people were interviewing today?
csh

There were 15 people at my interview on Tuesday. I know that they interview on Tuesdays and Fridays. They told me that they would be interviewing through April. I hope this helps. Good Luck!