Info about NDEB exam in canada

Started by nanipan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nanipan

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Friends,

I need help from some one who already gone through my situation. I finished BDS(Bachelor of dental surgeon) back in india this year and scored 62%.

I soon will be migrating to canada as a permanent residence. I'm interested to work in canada with the degree i hold in india. I heard there will be a exam "NDEB" in canada to get license inorder to start practicing.

Could any one of you guide me where to start? and with my BDS percentage i am hoping i should be eligible to write exam without any hassel. And i finished my BDS in a recognized university in india.


Thanks
Nane
 
Hello Friends,

I need help from some one who already gone through my situation. I finished BDS(Bachelor of dental surgeon) back in india this year and scored 62%.

I soon will be migrating to canada as a permanent residence. I'm interested to work in canada with the degree i hold in india. I heard there will be a exam "NDEB" in canada to get license inorder to start practicing.

Could any one of you guide me where to start? and with my BDS percentage i am hoping i should be eligible to write exam without any hassel. And i finished my BDS in a recognized university in india.


Thanks
Nane

You should visit the NDEB website, there are I believe are two ways for foreign trained dentist to enter Canada. One appears to be by doing two years of dental school and the other by taking equivalency examinations. Decide which route is for you. Keep in mind the later has a very high failure rate from what I hear so make sure you study if you opt for the later.
 
Hello Friends,

I need help from some one who already gone through my situation. I finished BDS(Bachelor of dental surgeon) back in india this year and scored 62%.

I soon will be migrating to canada as a permanent residence. I'm interested to work in canada with the degree i hold in india. I heard there will be a exam "NDEB" in canada to get license inorder to start practicing.

Could any one of you guide me where to start? and with my BDS percentage i am hoping i should be eligible to write exam without any hassel. And i finished my BDS in a recognized university in india.


Thanks
Nane
hiii nanipan,
i would like to know weather u have gone throgh liscence exam or two yrs course in dental school.and whats are you up to now in canada.as am trying to clear liscence exam in canada.please help me.thankq....