Info given to a realtor?

Started by jd807
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jd807

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received a solicitation letter in the mail today from a realtor in the town of a program where I interviewed. The letter came to my home address rather than my mailing ( and ERAS) address. I am not exactly pleased that this program is giving out my private information. I really think they should have asked me, or at least determined how serious I am about their program before giving out/selling my info. Has this happened to anyone else?
 
no, but that's interesting.
I have to wonder if the program sends that out for everyone so that all applicants take it as a sign they are interested in them and applicants will rank the program highly? These programs are kinda sly like that, I wouldn't put it past them really.