Info on a school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HopefulStudent

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am thinking of applying to Missouri's Vet program, but I don't know much about it. Does anyone go to school there or know anything about their large and small animal programs?

Thanks for any help.
 
Hey!

I would try www.aavmc.org <- The Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges. They have info sheets on each school and its a great way to start your researching. You should also visit Missouri's vet school website http://www.cvm.missouri.edu/ and check it out. I dont know anything about Missouri personally, but most school's websites are extremely helpful.